Sunday, July 27, 2008

Miniature Pieces are Art - not Jewelry



WHY CALL IT JEWELRY
Spectacular pieces of "Contemporary Miniature Art" on black glass layered with dichroic! Each piece is handcrafted and have their own personality.

Collect your own OOAK museum art piece. View my online gallery at http://ArtSizzles.etsy.com or contact me directly at ArtSizzles@yahoo.com for your custom design and quote.

Art Glass Guild Gallery STUDIO 25, Spanish Village, Balboa Park - San Diego, CA
When your in San Diego stop by the Glass Art Guild Studio 25 Gallery in Spanish Village located at beautiful Balboa Park. There you will find 37 studios of local Artist filled with goodies. Open year round 11:00am to 4:00pm. You will find me at Studio 25 every 4th Wednesday.

Wow! This original photo is impressive and I would not consider myself a photographer. The colors in the photo are so stunning and vibrant with no touchup. This is a OOAK photo shot on my tiny Olympic Stylus 710 digital.




SPANISH VILLAGE



Note: My photo was selected for an online Travel magazine. Yeah!

No comments: