Tuesday, October 30, 2012

CHRISTMAS is COMING!


My wee little Christmas Trees!    Various Colors and  Sizes!

It's been a busy 2012 and 2013 is almost here.  I've lost touch with a lot of friends blogging and have made a decision to become a real blogger in 2013.  My goals will help me build my business online, promote to support local artist, search for art in any matter and enjoy life in San Diego.

Election day is around the corner  and coming up soon.  Who are you voiting for?

Did I tell you about my new vintage fine?

                                                                    Before Staining!

It's an vintage ironing board.   I''m in the process of restaining the wood today with pecan stain.

That's it for now off to fire more glass for an Craft Fair this weekend.

No comments: